We call both Poland and the USA:
(1) to immediately stop inter-country adoptions of children;
(2) to protect all victims of inter-country adoptions of children, on the basis of an open and honest co-operation with non-governmental organizations from the involved countries, beginning with a complex independent legal and factual assessment of all individual situations resulting from inter-county adoption where an adopted person, a sibling of such a person or a parent or a guardian of such a person remains alive;
(3) to compensate all victims of inter-country adoptions of children, and to enable them to restore all their ties to their real families and their native countries;
(4) to fully ratify the two protective conventions: the Convention on the Rights of the Child, and the Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance, as well as to consider the abolishing of the Hague Convention on Protection of Children and Co-operation in Respect of Inter-country Adoption;
(5) to punish all the perpetrators, including politicians and judges, of crimes committed against child or child’s family within the process of inter-country adoption or in a connection with such a process.
As the politics has been made into a pure game for money and power, and democracy made into a theatre of acclamation, it attracted people of substandard moral qualities who are more than willing to abuse whomever they can, the poor, the weak, children and women. It is obvious in the politics of Poland and the USA as well as in the politics of the EU. American politicians are known in the world for their devotion to organizing child abuse through forged inter-country adoptions of children from abroad who are in a good and professional foster care abroad or may stay there with their true families with only a little support from community or state.
The politicians pretend to care but in reality they are deceiving people and intensely helping people to deceive themselves to believe that there is a law at their disposal for their protection and for the protection of the vulnerable. Poland and the USA did not fully ratify the key international conventions on child protection: the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, of 20 November 1989, and the Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance, of 6 February 2007. They however ratified the so called “Adoption Convention”, the Hague Convention on Protection of Children and Co-operation in Respect of Inter-country Adoption, of 29 May 1993, which has no real protective function if applied without the above mentioned protective conventions which are aimed against child abuse and enforced disappearance.
The American and Polish politicians did it on purpose: they use the Adoption Convention for their own profit to legalize inter-country adoptions in the countries where such adoptions are illegal as in Poland. They know that there is a great number of wealthy people desiring a child for many reasons and willing to pay for the child significant amounts of money or show their gratitude in another way. As the democracy falters and becomes a system of acclamationism in Europe and the USA, the politicians get more and more tools to perpetrate their crimes unpunished. In Poland the politicians have illegally filled the judges’ posts, even in the supreme court, with their nominees or with the ex-communist court functionaries called “judges” in the communist Poland, who do for the posts whatever the politicians want. The illegal Polish judges criminally sell Polish children abroad on the sole and false ground of the Adoption Convention. Therefore, there is the need to urgently stop all inter-country adoptions, to fully ratify the two protective conventions: the Convention on the Rights of the Child, and the Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance, as well as to consider the abolishing of the cruel Adoption Convention. It could only be done by people’s common effort. The victims must be protected and compensated so far as it is still possible. The perpetrators must be punished. Politicians will only pretend to care.
They are the perpetrators.