Ten Facts Everyone Needs To Know About Israel
1. Out of the 14.2 million Jewish people in the world, (in 2016), only a minority of 43% reside in Israel.
2. Whilst 75% of Israelis are Jewish, 21% are indigenous Arabs with restricted civil rights.
3. Israel has the highest birth rate in the developed world, with an average of 3 children per woman.
4. The Netanyahu government now receives more than US$6 billion every year from the US congress/ AIPAC lobby i.e. equating to $1000 annually for every Jewish Israeli, courtesy of the American taxpayer.
5. Israel has induced over 500,000 of its citizens to illegally settle in the Occupied Palestinian West Bank and East Jerusalem in an attempt to frustrate the wishes of the UN for the establishment of an independent Palestinian state for five million indigenous Arabs.
6. Israel is the only undeclared nuclear weapon state in the world with a secret stockpile of up to 400 nuclear warheads. It is not a party to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) to which Europe, America and even Iran, are all subject to by the IAEA inspectorate of the UN.
7. Angela Merkel has unilaterally supplied Israel with a deadly ‘second strike’ nuclear capability in the form of a German-built, Dolphin-class submarine fleet that is now more powerful than anything possessed by the defence forces of France, Britain or Germany, thereby leaving all of Europe dangerously vulnerable.
8. Netanyahu, in a direct challenge to the EU, has this week authorised yet another land grab in the Occupied Territories in breach of the provisions of the Trade Association Agreement with the EU thereby inviting the imposition of tariffs against Israeli exports to the European single market.
9. According to published statistics, Israel is the most dangerous place for any Jewish person to live compared to Britain, France, United States or Canada.
10. The father of the current Israeli Prime Minister, was personal secretary to Vladimir Zhabotinsky, the founder of Irgun, a Revisionist Zionist paramilitary organisation. Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the DeirYassin massacre, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.
Israel nuclear program remains unsupervised
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) is useless. Israel persistently refuses to sign the NPT while the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) regulations require all countries with nuclear energy to be committed to the NPT. The question here is to know why the Zionist regime is reluctant to accept IAEA monitoring of its nuclear activities.
This was taken form an article written by Tahmineh Bakhtiari. She is an Iranian journalist and an expert on the Middle East and Latin America. Her writings have appeared in many print and online journals and newspapers inside Iran. Her book ‘The Genealogy of Zionism’ was published in 2001. Excerpt of her article is as follows:
Israel is widely believed to possess nuclear weapons; however, Zionist officials have yet to acknowledge Tel Aviv’s nuclear arsenal.
Its nuclear program started in 1956 following a pact signed between Paris and Tel Aviv. The pact required France to establish nuclear arsenal without any restrictions for the Zionist regime. France was also committed to erecting a plutonium separation factory which set the stage for the military aspects of Israel’s nuclear program.
In 1958, the Zionist entity built the Dimona reactor. In a bid to shift public attention away from this arsenal, Zionist officials first claimed they were building a textile factory. But not long after, The New York Times disclosed the identity of this nuclear reactor in December 1960. Then Zionist prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, admitted before Knesset that the regime was building a nuclear arsenal.
The Zionist entity called Israel developed its first nuclear warheads in 1967 when it was still fighting Arabs. There are no official figures about Israel’s nuclear arsenal, but unofficial estimates indicate that the usurper Zionist regime is in possession of 75 to 400 nuclear weapons which include thermal weapons, neutron bombs, tactical weapons and nuclear bomb suitcases.
Built deep underground, Dimona houses extraction of plutonium and production of tritium and lithium, which are used in the development of nuclear bombs.
The occupying Zionist regime is reported to be producing its nuclear weapons in the Negev desert where it has a center for nuclear studies. The illegal regime is also believed to own ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads, not to mention its submarines from which Cruise missiles mounted with nuclear warheads are launched.
Under President Lyndon B. Johnson, the United States showed mild reaction to Israel’s nuclear activities after Deputy Secretary of Defense Roswell Leavitt Gilpatric released in 1965 a crucial report about Zionist regime’s nuclear threat. The illegitimate regime promised not to declare its nuclear program so that the US would not face international condemnation. Several years later, the Israeli promise turned into a deal between the Zionist regime and the United States of America.
In 1967, then US President Richard Nixon and then Zionist Prime Minister Golda Meir agreed on a secret pact which required Zionist entity to never unveil its nuclear strength in return for the US’s ignorance of the Zionist regime’s atomic power.
Having adopted this policy of nuclear ambiguity, the Zionist regime refuses to sign any treaty and continues proliferation of its nuclear weapons without any international control. In 1998, then prime minister of the regime, Shimon Peres, acknowledged that the illegal entity is a nuclear power. Peres meant Israel owned nuclear weapons and reactor.
Israeli nuclear activities were mainly leaked by the whistle-blower Mordechai Vanunu, who was a former Zionist nuclear technician in the Negev research center.
Also known as John Crossman, Vanunu revealed in 1986 details of Zionist regime’s nuclear weapons program to the British press. He was spent 18 years in prison and served more than 11 years in solitary confinement. He was released from prison in 2004, but was subject to a broad array of restrictions.
In 2006, Israel’s then prime minister Ehud Olmert’s interview on Germany’s N24 television channel dispelled any doubt about the nuclear activities of Israel. Olmert said in the interview that Zionist regime aligned itself with China, Russia and the US in terms of nuclear strength.
Olmert was implicitly acknowledging the Zionists’ possession of nuclear weapons, but the international community, particularly the West, showed no reaction to this big threat in the Middle East and they preferred to turn a blind eye to this issue. Olmert then sought to correct his blunder, saying he meant that Israel has the capacity to produce nuclear weapons.
International observers unanimously believe that Israel has been pursuing its policy of nuclear ambiguity for nearly half a century and that it has not been possible without the cooperation of the US and its Western accomplices as well as the negligence of reactionary Arab countries in the region.
The Zionist entity called Israel is currently benefiting from all facilities provided by the IAEA while it is not bound to any obligations including NPT. At the same time, it always tries to prevent Middle East countries from acquiring nuclear energy even for peaceful purposes. To that effect, Zionist regime derailed nuclear talks which would have ended in a deal between Iran and six world powers recently in Geneva.
Although ambiguities have been removed about the possession of nuclear weapons by Zionist entity, the Western governments have never called for the entity to halt the activities of its arsenals, nor have they demanded inspection of Israeli facilities.
There is a variety of reasons for the West to ignore Zionist military nuclear program, but the most important one is to let the fake regime of Israel grow into the military superpower in the region. The superiority of Zionist regime in the region would mean the superiority of the United States and the West because Israel is the closest ally of the West in the region. The second reason is the presence of powerful Zionist lobbies in the US, Europe and even international bodies which spare no efforts to keep Zionist nuclear program away from any international monitoring.
Israeli leaders shocking confessions
Israel, the psychopathic nation